1.The quote we provide is in Chinese currency-CNY, the equivalent quote in USD is based on current exchange rate. The quote we provide in USD is subject to slight change due to the fluctuation of the exchange rate, though our quote in CNY will remain the same.
2. Our average deposit amount is 3,600 RMB/person (OR USD600/person), but this amount is subject to change. It may be higher, or lower depending on group size, and itinerary. Your personal travel assistant will adjust the amount accordingly.
3. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your tour date.
We offer different ways of payment to our customers; you may choose the one convenient for you.
1. Pay by PAYPAL (work on both member & non-member)
2. By Wire Transfer
3. By Cash
For a tour on our website:
- When you find a tour you like on our website, you could click the "book the tour" bottom on the page of the tour.
- Fill up The Book Form and click “Submit ” at the bottom. You will be bring to the paypal ‘s payment page with the amount of payment and the briefing of your tour. If you have a Paypal account, all you need to do is to login to your Paypal account and click the "pay" button. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay us at Paypal's website by providing your credit card information. Paypal accepts all the major credit card and debit card.
Pay by Paypal (work for both member & non-member)
Note: 3% transaction fee should be added when using Paypal. We do not accept Paypal payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 10 days prior to your departure date. In this case the only way to pay us are by Western Union service or cash.
Paypal is fast, easy, secure and global way. It's definitely your worry-free payment method with SunriseChina Expeditions. So SunriseChina Expediitons’s online booking system use paypal.
For customized tour or other service:
- After you have confirmed a certain amount of payment for the travel service you are going to book from SunriseChina Expeditions, your travel assistant at SunriseChina Expeditions will send you a PayPal payment link via email.
- By following that payment link, you will be transferred to Paypal's secure online payment website. If you have a Paypal account, all you need to do is to login to your Paypal account and click the "pay" button. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay us at Paypal's website by providing your credit card information. Paypal accepts all the major credit card and debit card.
- In case of the time you couldn't get the link from your travel assistant at SunriseChina Expeditions(for example, not in the working hour or during the holiday) you could simply click the " Booking"bottom on our homepage to fill in the details of your tour, the payment, and your contact information after summit, you will be transferred to Paypal's secure online payment website.
Our Paypal account is:
firstname.lastname@example.org, When you receive a mail from SunriseChina Expeditions for requesting tour fees, please make sure it comes from this account. And please keep in mind that you should only pay to SunriseChina Expeditions account as: email@example.com
Note: If you transfer the payment via wire transfer /Western Union to SunriseChina Expeditions’s bank account. Transfer charges to be borne by participants and SunriseChina Expeditions reserves the right to collect from the participant the shortfall due to service charges etc.
Pay by Wire Transfer
- You could transfer the payment via wire transfer to our bank account. Please FAX or EMAIL the receipt to SunriseChina Expeditions at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Transfer charge to be borne by participants and SunriseChina Expeditions reserve the right to collect from the participants the shortfall. The detail of our bank is as follow.
For company from other countries out of China:
Name of the bank
Agricultural Bank OF China Sichuan Branch GuangHua Sub Branch
NO.3XIAONAN STREET CHENGDU CHINA
Aba Zhou Jiuzhai MinJiang International Travel Agency Company Limited
2280 4114 0400 02583
Name of the bank: Agricultural Bank OF China Sichuan Branch GuangHua Sub Branch
SWIFT CODE: ABOCCNBJ220
Address: NO.3XIAONAN STREET CHENGDU CHINA
A/C Name: Aba Zhou Jiuzhai MinJiang International Travel Agency Company Limited
A/C: 2280 4114 0400 02583
For Individuals from other countries out of China:
Bank of China Chuan Da Nanyuan office ShuangliuSub-branch Sichuan Province
NO.15 Sec 1 Tanghu East Rd Shuangliu Chengdu Sichuan Province China
Beneficiary: CHEN WUBO
Beneficiary’s Bank: Bank of China Chuan Da Nanyuan office Shuangliu Sub-branch Sichuan Province
Bank Address: NO.15 Sec 1 Tanghu East Rd Shuangliu Chengdu Sichuan Province China
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ 570
From inside China(only applicable when you have a Chinese bank account):
You must go to the bank between Monday and Friday before 4pm. Please bring your passport or other personal ID with you. We recommend that, if possible, you bring someone with you who speaks and writes Chinese (if you do not) as this will make the process easier. It is not always possible to find a customer service representative at the bank who speaks English, and the form that needs to be filled out is in Chinese. Please choose the bank convenient to you:
Bank of China
Bank's name: 中国银行Bank of China
Account name: 陈伍波
Account No： 6013823100094433315
Pay by Cash
For the 1-day tour in Chengdu, you could pay the cash to our guide on the day of the tour. So it could be very simple and convenient. But for all other tours more than a day, you are supposed to pay in advance. You may choose to come to our office to pay the deposit or the full payment by cash.
Our office address
Level 7, Shimao Plaza, No 99, Street Mengzhuiwanhengjie, Chengdu, Sichuan
If you will come to us by taxi, please show this Chinese address to the taxi driver:
Post time: Aug-06-2019