Thank you for using our website and services. This site and all our services are provided by SunriseChina Expeditions, which belongs to the Overseas Department of Jiuzhai Mingjiang International Travel Service Co,Ltd. The license number is L-SC-G000055. If you send us a deposit for a tour, you are agreeing to be bound by all this Terms and Conditions.
Our trips are all inclusive and fully served for your journey duration in China with the exception of personal expenses. More details will be included in your trip documentations. Before any trip, it is your responsibility to,
1. Check with your doctor, and make sure you are sufficiently fit to take the trip.
You are responsible to ensure that you are sufficiently healthy and fit to undertake the activities and events of any trip you may wish to book with us. Please consult your doctor before making any bookings.
2. Book your international flights.
Unless specially requested by guests, our tours only include the domestic flights, and do not include the international arrival or departure flights. It is your responsibility to book your own flights to and from China in advance unless you have specially asked and we have expressly agreed to include the international fight bookings.
3. Have your passport and China visa ready.
Travel to China requires a valid passport and a China visa (except Hong Kong). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid passport and China visa to take the trip. If you do not have a passport and/or need a China visa, please contact the appropriate consulate nearest you, or do it via a Visa agent like Zierer Visa.
4. Purchase your travel insurance.
Each guest should be fully aware of the risks that travelling may involve. We strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance before taking a trip with us.
5. Read all the pre-trip information sent to you, and prepare accordingly.
Once you confirm a booking, an e-copy of your trip guidebook will be sent to you. It will include: day by day itinerary, notes on weather and local customs, suggestions on international flights, passports and visas as well as travel insurance. We will make suggestions on recommended reading, clothing, packing and baggage for flights, etc. 30 days prior to departure, your trip packet will be mailed to you. It will include the information from your e-copy as well as the contact information of your guide, final domestic flight schedules, emergency information, and a map of China. A week before your departure, your trip planner will call you for a personal briefing. We hope to make the experience worry free, and we count on you to read all information sent to you.
Reservation and Payment
Reservations can be made by letter, e-mail or by fax 45 days prior to the departure date with a deposit of $100 per person and the photocopy of the participant's passport and the Visa to China for the tour to Tibet and a deposit of $400.00 per person for other lines payable to SunriseChina Expeditions (SCE). Complete payment is required no later than 30 days prior to trip departure. If payment is not received by the due date, the reservations are subject to cancellation. Changes made after reservations are confirmed will incur a Change Fee, if the airline/hotel/cruise line penalties requires.
1. Accommodations: All hotels in larger cities are first class except the one
different in tour descriptions. Rooms have an attached private bath and air conditioning, as well as a telephone capable of international direct dialing and a television (although usually only Chinese channels are available). In smaller towns or rural areas, simple guest houses will be used. When camping, we will provide tents and select the best camping sites around, and ensure that we follow environmentally friendly camping procedures. Accommodations will be based on double occupancy, in both hotels and tents. Single supplement fee is required if you choose to have your own room.
2. All meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner) except for ones specified as otherwise in itinerary and on plane/train. There will be a mix of Western and Chinese meals. Vegetarian food is available upon request. When camping, food will be prepared using our pre-packed ingredients together with fresh local produce whenever available. Sufficient drinking water will be supplied throughout the trip.
3. First admission fees to the scenic spots mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Domestic air/train tickets in the itinerary and the transfer service and domestic airport taxes.
5. All overland transportation: cars or vans in city tour with tar-road, 4WD jeeps or vans on rough road. Supporting trucks for trips requiring outdoor camping and cooking as specified.
6. Guide service: guide in corresponding language will be arranged.
7. Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance;
8. Others: Cooks and porters in camping/hiking trips, Camels/horses/donkeys for short transfers on certain trips, a s specified, music and dance performances and other cultural events described in the itineraries,
1. Tips to tour guide and driver,
2. International flights and related airport taxes,
3. Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
4. Personal expenses, such as single supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, meals other than breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and beverages other than tea or soft drinks at meals, excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
5. Visa costs, Mandatory international travel insurance.
6. The extra cost due to the unforeseen events.
7. Others not included.
1. We will ensure customers are provided with hygiene food and accommodation.
2. In order to ensure smooth operation of our tours, SunriseChina Expeditions requires exclusion of any person whose health makes them unsuitable for long trips. It is customer's responsibility to determine whether the tour he/she choose is suited to his/her physical condition. Customers are responsible for the costof any medicine or medical care they may require during the trip for any reason. Please make sure you have adequate personal medical insurance to meet any medical emergency which might arise. In some cases, if you need medical care during the tour, you may be required to pay for it at the time it is renderedand seek reimbursement from your insurer after you return home. Please check with your medical insurer for details. In the event of a medical emergency, we will make every effort to assist you in obtaining necessary care. Also, please tell us in writing if you suffer from any allergies or other physical conditions which might affect you during the tour. Finally, please check with your doctor to find out what inoculation may be recommended for the areas you will be visiting. It is your responsibility to obtain all necessary inoculations. We reserve the right to decline to accept any person as a member of the tour, or to decline to retain any person, if such person's physical condition, mental well-being or behavior interferes with the operation of the tour. There will be no refund in such cases.
3. Some trips involve travels to areas remote from modern medical facilities, therefore all customers must sign responsibility waiver before registering for the trip. All participants are required to submit a medical and physical examination record.
4. Due to the extreme altitude, we reserve the rights to cancel the tour for the participants with high blood pressure or heart conditions. In case of early departure from Tibet due to altitude sickness, there will be no refund for unused services. We therefore strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
5. Physical conditioning is recommended as preparation for all trips, especially those involving trekking and cycling.
1. According to the regulation of China National Tourism Administration (CNTA), we only make travel agencies' liability insurance for you.
2. All participants must be covered by a valid medical and travel insurance policy for the duration of the trip. We strongly recommend the purchase of a travel protection plan from credible Travel Insurance Services in your country. This form of coverage will protect you against unexpected events that could cause you to cancel or interrupt your vacation. Also, this affordable and comprehensive travel protection program provides coverage for unexpected delays, medical assistance, baggage and baggage delay, evacuation, and most importantly pre-existing conditions.
1. SunriseChina Expeditions acts only in the capacity of an agent for purveyors of transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued by SunriseChina Expeditions are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the suppliers. SunriseChina Expeditions shall be exempt from any liability for loss or damage to property, injury of persons, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Neither will it be responsible for any change in itinerary, hotels or transportation schedule and losses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. Itineraries, Arrangements and quotation: All are subject to change without notice, although we will try to give you notice as soon as possible. We reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary and to substitute or delete activities from the schedule if this becomes necessary due to local conditions, the convenience of the parties or the proper and safe conduct of the tour. If this happens, the tour prices are subject to change. We will try to provide you with alternate arrangements of comparable quality. However, we will not adjust prices once the tour has been confirmed and deposit has been received.
3. Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in transportation before the tour departure, SunriseChina Expeditions reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour, and any loss or additional expenses incurred shall be borne by the participants.
4. Should political upheavals, bad weather conditions or the like arise, local agents conducting the tour reserve the right to alter the itinerary as necessary. Any additional expenses incurred shall be charged to the participants.
5. Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the governments of the countries visited, including but not limited to Immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. SunriseChina Expeditions will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the governments of the countries visited.
6. To be valid, all complaints must be submitted within 30 days of the end of the tour.
7. Any extra charge or loss incurred due to the change of the confirmed itinerary, including transportation, hotel, meal and sightseeing by the participant will be borne by the participant.
8. No refund shall be given for any portions of the package unused by the participant of his own accord.
Complaints and Arbitration
If you have any complaints during your holiday, please inform your local guide or our specified local representative or the travel assistant take care of you immediately of the situation so that we may promptly attend to the matter. Failure to promptly notify us of your complaint may reduce or eliminate any compensation that may be payable. In cases where a satisfactory remedy is not achieved, you must submit a written complaint to SunriseChina Expeditions within thirty days from the end of your tour. Complaints received by SunriseChina Expeditions will be acted upon promptly and fairly within the terms of these conditions. Any controversy arising out of, or relating to this contract or any modification or extension thereof, including any claim for damages, or revision or both, which cannot be settled amicably shall be settled by arbitration administered by the local Arbitration Association in Chengdu, China.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation of the Tour By SunriseChina Expeditions: SunriseChina Expeditions reserve the right to cancel the postpone tour at any time up to the date final payment is due under the following condition: in our opinion, health and/or safety factors related to conditions in China would make the tour inadvisable. And in this case, all money paid by the participants will be refunded. If the tour is postponed, SunriseChina Expeditions will offer all those who have signed up the opportunity to have the same tour for a later time, but the price may be changed according to the season. We will notify you of any change, and give you a reasonable period of time to make your decision. Consumers may, but are under no obligation to, take the tour under these new terms. After final payment has been made, we may cancel the tour only if, in our opinion, health and/or safety factors related to conditions in China would make the tour inadvisable. Since cancellation in this case involves factors which may arise suddenly and are entirely outside our control, including but not limited to natural disasters, civil unrest and epidemic disease, we cannot guarantee a full refund in this case. This is because payment will already have been made to finalize the arrangements and reservation.
Cancellation of the Tour By Consumer: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation by consumer after confirmation of the booking. After payment is made, refunds will be made as follows:
More than 30 days prior to departure
Full refund, or credit to a future trip
30-15 days prior to departure
Loss of 30% trip price
14-5 days prior to departure
Loss of 50% trip price
Less than 5 days before departure
Additional penalties may apply for air, train, ferry or cruise ship tickets which have already been issued or for deposits paid to hotels during peak periods.
All cancellations must be in writing and will be effective upon receipt by SunriseChina Expeditions. No refund will be made to those participants who break the journey regardless of the portions of the package unused. If, owing to serious illness or injury, the participant withdraws from the tour, a refund will be subject to the consent of the local travel agent.
No refund will be made to those participants who have failed to secure valid travel documents such as passport or visas.
Post time: Aug-06-2019